Monday, January 21, 2013

Goin to the BIG SCREEN in HOUSE OF FORBIDDEN SECRETS

I will be making a spectacular Big Screen appearance in House of Forbidden Secrets. I have a Horror Epic part paired of with long time friend and comedian AJ Finney. We will be playing henchman to Lew Temple of this Season's Walking Dead, multiple Rob Zombie movies and the upcoming "The Lone Ranger" w/ Johnny Depp. (I'm one step from Depp.) The movie is shooting in Kansas City, MO which is also my hometown, so I'm really excited to be able to go home for such a wonderful project. House of Forbidden Secrets already has Theater Distribution and you can find all info at houseofforbiddensecrets.com. Big Thanks to Producer Bryan David for making this all happen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home